“ Good afternoon, my name is Antonio and I am looking for a master in Business. Where can i see the available positions? ”

Antonio N. a posé une question
dans le live chat L'alternance chez Sopra Steria
à Sopra Steria (Equipe RH)

18/04/2019
17 Live chat
18/04/2019
Application Manager Et Scrum Master, Sopra Steria

Good afternoon Antonio.
All of our opportunities can be found on the careers webpage available here : www.soprasteria.com/en/careers-new 
You can find various informations regarding the application process here : www.soprasteria.com/en/careers-new/your… 

18/04/2019

I hope this helps :)
I am staying at your entire disposal if you have any further inquiries

18/04/2019
Antonio N.

Thank you for your prompt response Rama. Once i apply to the offers, what will be the role of Sopra Steria? Will the contract be between me and the enterprise or between Sopra Steria?

18/04/2019
Consultante En Banque, Sopra Steria

Hy Antonio, Once you apply to the offers, you will have some interviews with Sopra Steria. If you success your interview, you will have tree-part contract (between your scool, Sopra Steria & you)

18/04/2019
Antonio N.

Hi Clémence, thank you for your response. Will the university fees be fully paid? Or it depends on the company?

18/04/2019
Antonio N.

Also, would you say that there are opportunities for english/Italian speaker? I do speak french too but not as good as english, as my previous studies were in the UK where i aslo undertook a Stage

18/04/2019

If I summarize well your request, you would like to do a work-study contract between a school and Sopra Steria right ?
If yes, I have done this last year and my school fees were entirely paid by Sopra Steria

18/04/2019

We are very eager to welcome foreign speakers in Sopra Steria, we would be happy to improve our english while helping you improve your french :)

18/04/2019

Antonio, for my part Sopra Steria paid all. After, it depend of your universty convention.

18/04/2019

Foreigners speakers are welcome !

18/04/2019
Antonio N.

Yes, I am looking for a master in Alternance, so work and study at the same time.
Thank you for your answers :) Will i also have a monthly salary during my work-Study? If yes, does it depend on the company or it is fixed?

18/04/2019

Antonio, yes you will have a monthly salary and it depend on the company !

18/04/2019

Which kind of altrnance are you looking for?

18/04/2019
Antonio N.

Great, I am looking for a business developer alternance, I would love to operate in the online big data industry but i am flexible with the field as well as the position. I could share with you my CV so that maybe you could give me a suggestion?

18/04/2019

We would be delighted to have your application to Sopra Steria. You can send us your resume at recrut.livechat@soprasteria.com 

18/04/2019
Antonio N.

Gret, So i will send my CV to this email address. Is there anything specific i need to mention?

18/04/2019

If you see a specific offer you can give in the mai references. Otherwise, you can explain which alternance you are looking for, in which city and which sector

Sopra Steria

Sopra Steria est un leader européen de la transformation digitale qui propose l’un des portefeuilles d’offres les plus complets du marché : conseil, intégration de systèmes, édition de solutions métier, infrastructure management et business process services. Il apporte ainsi une réponse globale aux enjeux de développement et de compétitivité des grandes entreprises et organisations. Combinant valeur ajoutée, innovation et performance des services délivrés, Sopra Steria accompagne ses clients dans leur transformation et les aide à faire le meilleur usage du numérique.

Fort de plus de 44 000 collaborateurs dans 25 pays, Sopra Steria affiche un chiffre d’affaires de 4,1 milliards d’euros en 2018.

Sopra Steria (SOP) est coté sur Euronext Paris (Compartiment A) - Code ISIN : FR0000050809

Pour plus d'informations, retrouvez-nous sur www.soprasteria.com 

Visiter le site